Thursday, July 16, 2009

Student's Life..


Being a student back after a few years..not easy!! Many of challenges I have to faced on..
As a student..of course the most part is on assignmentsssss.....
Hmmm...now we start our lesson okey..hehehe...I just want to share what i have learned...

Action research.. that is one of the subject i am still learning in my Dip in Education.. it means specific process to provide problem solving done by the practitioner.
This subject have no exam..but we have to do some presentations and assignments. Action Research is like this.. reflect on anything we did or faced or any problem accured and plan to improve it or to change it, then, after execute what have being planned to do, observation will took place...and there will be a reflection again from the observation and continuosly like that.. That is the cycle of action research.

As on the second class, the lesson i gained was.. we must always think to make ourself improve...
I can relate this in Islam.. we must always do 'Muhasabah diri'...our religion really encourage to do this, in order to improve ourself, what we have done..whether we have being a very good person in life? In my personal opinion, we should not stop to be a better person.. and i think many of of you agree with me. We will never satisfied with what we have or what we have did in life...we always want to improve ourself to be better and better...

How to apply this action research into my field as to be a teacher..?? Hmmm...it's simple actually..to think what are the problems in our education system now..not only that..it could be something we want to improve or problems that teachers might faced in schools.. I am still thinking on this matter..

For psychology subject, I have to do an assignment ..a research on any educational issues. It must be specific.. So,what is the problem i want to focus on ya? Think..think and think.........
I have think a few things for this assignment.. Hmm..about school stress, learning environment.. still have to think deeper and deeper..

Okay...proceed to other topiclah..out of education. Just want to share, yesterday, my friend, her friend's brother..have passed away due to dengue.. According to my friend, he was on fever about 3-4 weeks, but never see the doctor.. He stayed in Perak studying at UiTM Perak, but he stayed outcampus- non resident.. My friend was so surprised when heard that news..
unexpected. So, the moral of the story, don't take life for granted.. I personally advise all my friends, if u feel not well..hurry see the doctor. Now, deseases have been so easy spreaded..
Take care of your ownself, your family and your friends okey...

No comments:

Post a Comment