Thursday, July 9, 2009

Me and myself....


This blog was created just to share my interest and whatever about me...myself...
(this picture taken with my baby in Rompin...my kampung)


My past life..i have been working in Toyota Capital Malaysia Sdn bhd...about 4years time.. many of sweet and sour times i have spent there.. also, lots of experiences and knowledges i gained from there..

Now being a student back...after 6years..left a student's life.. How to start it again?????

Whatever.. i am so gratefull that i have being offered to join DPLI in UiTM Shah Alam..

Do i really want to be a teacher???..... of course!! Yesss!! ...but why??? Hmmm.....let only me knows why i want to be a teacher...okey??...

This week class have started.. First class attended was a subject of Action Research in Education... The lecturer is so simple but for me she's very cool . Action Research..a subject with full of actions..hehehehe... Actually this subject looks very simple, in fact have no exam..My lecturer said for this subject, we have to do a research... an open research about educations in Malaysia.. Whoah! Really have to think about this..education in Malaysia.. hmm... one of it is..how to make students feel free and safe to talk in class.. that problem happened to me during my school time..

okey...so have to think deeper and deeper....

The second class was for subject ...Philosophy & Development of Education in M'sia. The lecturer for this subject was so attractive.. at first when she entered the class, she felt hot and we told her there was a problem with the air cond, then she said never mind, she will end the class earlier, instead to finish in in 2hours as per scheduled..but after she started..she talked talked and talked..without we realized, that 2hours time have passed.. and with hot condition in that class..wahh!...she's woderful.. She talked about problems with students and teenagers nowadays.. why is it happened..and many things about our country.

And..the third class we had was at 5.10pm ..the subject was Application of Educational Psychology.. Hmmm...psycho and psychology...what is that actually.. and for that class, we learned about the history of Y(this is the symbol of psychology).. a bit heavy and have to use some imaginations..for me this subject is difficult..So?? it means that i have to be more focus on this subject..
Today, no class..and tomorow have 2 classes...for subject Technology & Innovations in Education and Tesl subject.. So, let's learn on the the next class...enjoy!!

Life as student, after being a wife and a mother..is not easy anyway.. many many things have to sacrifice.. I stay at campus on and off..if no class i will go back stay with my husband. I have 3kids..the first and second with stay with my husband and the third ..just 4mths+..stay with my mom at kampung.. I really really miss him so much! I have to take a deep breath and think of the baby, the other 2 kids, my husband and my family... and that brings motivation to me. I have to learn and graduated succesfully..with flying colours. InsyaAllah...
chaiyukk..mom can do it!!


1 comment:

  1. Mommy and baby havin fun together ....T____T...I'm sure you're gonna miss the kids kan?

    ReplyDelete